You wanna know what I love more than pizza? Recipes that don’t dirty up every dish in the house. I feel like I can really appreciate them because I hand wash all my dishes. You heard it right, no dishwasher. One of the reasons I love these pizza bagels so much! A “homemade pizza” without all the kneading and mixing.
Each bagel is completely customizable! Want extra cheese? all the works? It’s all up to you! Me, I’ll take plain ol’ pepperoni any day.
- 2 plain, precut bagels
- 1 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup of pizza sauce
- Pepperonis (or any other topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place open bagels on a cookie sheet, add 2-3 tablespoons of pizza sauce, 1/3 cup of cheese and any other toppings on each half bagel
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bagel looks slightly toasted.