There are two types of people in the world. The kind that goes to the county fair for the rides and the kind that goes for the food. You can’t do both, with all that spinning and twirling you’ll end up with your head in the nearest trash can..trust me I’ve been there.
There is just something so nostalgic about eating a hot funnel cake covered in powder sugar. It just makes ya feel like a kid again, or it does me anyway. I may not have the stomach or the bravery to get on the metal death traps but, I’m completely content on the ground, watching the rides & eating all the funnel cake.
These funnel cake are so easy & fun to make. You can stick to the classic funnel cake design, or get those creative juices flowing and make your own designs.
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 1/2 cups of AP flour
- 2 cups of Milk
- Powder Sugar
- Add enough oil to cover the bottom of a large skillet, heat on medium heat.
- In a large bowl beat eggs until fluffy, then mix remaining ingredients in.
- Pour funnel cake mix in a squeeze bottle.
- Once oil is hot, drizzle batter in a round pattern.
- Fry until edges are golden brown, flip it & brown other side.
- Remove from oil, cover in powder sugar & enjoy!